Day 4 and we’re almost there!
- Early Years and Pre-Prep have conquered the tallest mountain in Australasia, the Carstenz Pyramid
- Year 3 have reached the top of Mount Vinson in Antarctica
- Year 5 and Year 6 have climbed Kilimanjaro and McKinley almost twice which is an amazing effort
- Years 4 and 7 have some catching up to do, as do the staff and Year 8 have their big push tomorrow.
In terms of funds raised, everyone’s been very generous and the boys have managed to raise almost £1,400 supported so far:
- Early Years and Pre-Prep have raised £255 for our local foodbank
- Years 3 to 5 have raised have raised £120 for Centrepoint to help them end youth homelessness
- Years 6 to 8 have raised £260 for King’s College Hospital and the NHS, and
- Staff have raised £760 to help local children and local pensioners combat internet poverty
Before they take on Everest, Year 8 have made a video explaining why they chose the NHS as the Year 6 to 8 charity.